Image © NZ Winegrowers
Wairarapa Pinot Noir 2022
Volume: 120,000 Litres
Sold As: Cloudy Bulk
Vintage Composition: 100% 2022
Varietal Composition: 100% Pinot Noir
Regional Composition: 100% Wairarapa
Description: Fermented in stainless, ~95% of this blend received oak influence for chips and the remaining ~5% from eight months on staves. Wine has completed MLF and is currently sitting on lees. Available as Cellar Bright.
Compliances: WSMP, SWGNZ, Export Spray Prg., Vegan Friendly, UK Compliant, US Compliant, EU Compliant
RS: <1 g/L
TA: 5.5 g/L
VA: 5.4 g/L
Price: $NZ6.25 per Litre
Excise, HPA Levy & GST excluded from price.
Payment Terms: Ten (10) percent deposit with balance at 90 days.
INCO Terms: (EXW) Ex-Works, Wairarapa.
Freight is care of the buyer.