Attractive floral aromatics with notes of citrus and passionfruit. The lemon and passionfruit theme carries through the palate to a finish that is crisp and clean with a touch of chalky minerality.
A classic bouquet of strawberries and cream, preceding a palate full of summer fruits and crunchy red apple. Plush and refreshed notes of tangy berry flavours, this wine is framed with crisp acid edges and fine fruit tannin that leads to a lingering finish.
A true cross district blend, showing great ripe Sauvignon Blanc characters, primarily towards the tropical (passionfruit/guava) and citrus. Shows a ripe palate and a very clean aromatic structure.
Fermented in stainless, ~95% of this blend received oak influence for chips and the remaining ~5% from eight months on staves. Wine has completed MLF and is currently sitting on lees. Available as Cellar Bright.