Image © Winework Solutions
Sold As: Used Equipment
- Purchased 2014.
- Single screw continuous press suitable for pressing freshly picked grapes, crushed de-stemmed grapes and grape marc.
- Can also be employed to extract juice or liquids from wet fibrous products.
- Three-phase electric motor.
- Variable speed from 3 to 9 rpm.
- All parts in contact with the product (cage cover, cage, screw conveyor, hopper) are made of stainless steel, except for the the screw and the maltese cross which are constructed from antiacid bronze.
- Manufactured according to CE (EU) standards.
Price: $NZ27,500+GST (ONO)
Payment Terms: (EXW) Ex-Works.
INCO Terms: (EXW) Ex-Works, Hastings.
Freight is care of the buyer.