Enoveneta Must Pump
This pump is made entirely of AISA 340 stainless steel and is suitable for transfer of whole, crushed, destalked grapes and fermented marc.
The product is conveyed by a screw inside the pump and driven into the outlet pipe by an elliptic rotor.
The low number of rotor revolutions limits breaking of the grape stalks and crushing of the grapes, thus providing an excellent quality product.
Capacity: 10-12 tons per hour.
- Enoveneta EVP1 – Stainless Steel Must Pump.
- Forward & reverse directions.
- Auto-setting with sensor.
- Safety cage.
- Good working condition, no longer needed at winery.
- 3-phase plug recently replaced.
- Four wheels, easy to move.
Price: $NZ7,750+GST ono.
GST excluded from price.
Payment Terms: (EXW) Ex-Works
INCO Terms: (EXW) Ex-Works, Cromwell