Image © Vendor
Enoitalia Destemmer – Crusher
Capacity: 1800-2000 kilos per hour
Sold As: Used Equipment
Description: Motorised Single Phase Screw Feed & Must Pump + Extension Lid + Hoses + Spare Main Cog.
This machine represents an amazing value. It is gentle, easy to load, and pumps the grapes into your awaiting fermenter or press, eliminating the need for a separate must pump.
You put fruit in the top bin and the screw feed moves the fruit to the left where it drops down into the destemming chamber. The fruit is destemmed and grapes drop down through the grate to the next level. Stems are ejected out the end of the destemming chamber and onto a tarp on the ground. After the fruit drops through the destemming chamber, it falls into a bin at the bottom of the machine that has a screw feed. The screw feed pushes the grapes to the right where they are pushed into a circular chamber. In the circular chamber, a paddle wheel, pushes grapes back out the exit tube, through a 3″ hose.
We also have the 3 inch hose and the extension lid to allow tipping of larger vessels into the top bin.
The vendor has owned this machine since 2010, from new. It has been only used for low-volume vintages and has plenty of life left. We would recommend lubrication of bearings and checking belts prior to vintage.
The built in paddle-wheel style must pump can push fruit an average of 12′ high with a 10′ horizontal run OR up to 4′ high with a 40′ horizontal run. These are estimates only; actual results will vary on factors such as the total load on the machine and the viscosity of the must in the transfer tube. It can only be used at processing time and cannot be used later in the winemaking process.
Summary of Features:
- Stainless Body, Bin, Agitator, and Screw Feed
- Removable stainless basket for easy cleaning (Destemming basket holes are 1.0225″ wide)
- A Screw Feed for continual, faster, hands-free operation
- Rubber tipped destemming bar for softer processing
- Output of 1800 – 2000 kilos per hour
- Paddle wheel style Must pump built in with 3″ TC Outlet
- A powerful Single Phase 220V 2 HP motor (12.1 amp draw) with starting capacitor
- High-quality units made by Enoitalia of Italy
- Replacement parts are available
- Two casters allow for easy wheel-barrow type movement
- Emergency stop button
- Length 46.5″ (118 cm), Width 27″ (68 cm), Height 35.4″ (90 cm), weight 207 lb (94 kg)
This machine was serviced prior to the 2021 vintage, with new bearings, new belts. Vendor also has some spare parts available, including a second hand main cog wheel. The machine was thoroughly cleaned after the vintage and is now in storage ready for the 2022 vintage. These photos are of a new machine.
The machine is ready to be shipped at owners cost, it can easily be shipped on one or two pallets around the country. Machine is based in Gisborne.
Payment Terms: (EXW) Ex-Works.
INCO Terms: (EXW) Ex-Works, Gisborne.
Freight is care of the buyer.