Surface Sanitiser and Protectant
Cellarguard plus keeps killing 99.99% of germs for up to 30 days.
CellarGuard forms a long-lasting antimicrobial coating that bonds to surfaces and protects against a variety of pathogens including H1N1 virus, Norovirus, E coli, MRSA and Salmonella, as well as mould, fungi and algae. CellarGuard is water based, alcohol free, non-toxic, food safe, non-leaching and environmentally friendly. It is suitable for all surfaces (hard or fabric) and is ideal for use in the Hotel Industry, Healthcare Industry, Schools and Nurseries, Poultry Farms, Homes and Offices, Water Treatment, Bathrooms and Kitchens including the Laundry.
CellarGuard has approval from both MPI and the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) and can be used safely around food. Because of its non-toxic nature it is the ideal solution to use in food manufacturing facilities to manage hygiene.
CellarGuard conforms to regulations from around the world and has passed PAS 2424, EN13697, EN1276, EN1650 amongst many more antimicrobial efficacy tests.
- Bonds to surfaces providing effective and long-lasting antimicrobial action for 30 days.
- Colourless, odourless, non-leaching, environmentally safe.
- NZFSA and MPI approved. (C44 & C101-02)
- Tested at 99.99% effective against viruses.
- Long-lasting protection against fungi, bacteria, moulds, yeasts and viruses.
- Effective against Brettanomyces, Acetobacter, Lactobacillus and Zygosaccharramyces.
- Protects against recontamination for up to 30 days.
- Functions by lysing (rupturing) microbial cells, destroying bacteria, yeast and inactivating viruses.
- Now available in New Zealand for the wine and beverage industries.
Or phone CellarGroup on 022 484 2810.