These terms & conditions forms the basis of our Trade Ordering Agreement. It is a Plain English agreement and should be interpreted as such. Use of our Trade Ordering facility is your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
A PDF copy of these Terms & Conditions can be downloaded HERE.
Thank you for using the Winework Solutions website located at www.winework.com (Site). The following
terms govern your use of the Site.
- How do I agree to your terms?
By using the Site you agree that these terms will apply and you agree to comply with these terms. If
you do not agree to these terms you should cease using the Site.
- What can I use the Site for?
The Site allows you to find out information about Winework Solutions, our products and services,
promotions and to place orders. We are not responsible if you use the Site for any other purpose.
- Username and Password
You may be able to use the Site to order goods and services from Winework Solutions or our
- You will need to set-up a username and password that must be used whenever requested. That
username and password are personal to you and you agree at all times to maintain the
confidentiality of your username and password and not to disclose them to any third party. You
agree that you are solely responsible for any use of our website by any person using your username
and password. You agree that all information you make available to us when registering or using
the Site is true, accurate, up to date, complete and not false, misleading or deceptive in any
You understand that we may at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you,
prohibit or restrict your access to the Site or any services provided on the Site.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to keep the Site free from viruses and from unauthorised
access. However, we do not warrant that the Site will always operate uninterrupted or error-free or
that any files available for downloading by you will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or
- Who owns the content of this Site?
The Site contains intellectual property and other proprietary information. We and other third
parties have intellectual property in everything that you hear, read, download or access on or via
the Site (including messages, files, data, software, images, photographs and other materials). You
are not permitted to do anything which breaches these intellectual property rights (like copying,
modifying or reposting content) unless we allow you to.
- What about links to other websites?
We have not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to this Site. We are not responsible for the
content or accuracy of any off-site page or other sites linked to this Site. Just because we include a
link to another site does not mean we endorse it and you use the link at your own risk.
- If you have a website and want to link to ours, please contact us for prior permission.
- Things you must not do
You must not disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or
equipment connected to or via the Site. You must not break any relevant law which applies to the
use of the Site. If you do any of these things or otherwise use the Site inappropriately or maliciously
you will indemnify us for any loss we suffer in connection with what you have done.
- Information on the Site
All Prices on this website are in NZD ($NZ) and exclude GST.
- We will endeavour to keep information on the Site as accurate and up to date as possible including
all pricing shown on the Site. However, the Site may have some material which is not accurate or
up to date in all respects or errors or omissions may occur. For this reason, Winework Solutions
does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and, to the extent we are able
to by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors on this Site including any pricing errors.
- Delivery costs, may sometimes not be included for the item but shown as a separate charge.
- We may update information on the Site at any time and without notice.
- Specials advertised on the Site are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- We disclaim (to the maximum extent permitted in law) all liability for any damage or loss resulting
from your use of, or reliance on, the Site, any orders place using the Site or the information
provided via the Site.
- Ordering of restricted products
It is illegal for us to sell or supply liquor products to anyone under the age of 18 years.
By submitting an order for liquor products on our website and agreeing to these terms and
conditions you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 years and legally allowed to
purchase these restricted products.
- We may require any person who accepts a delivery of liquor products to sign a declaration that
they are over the age of 18 years on receipt of the restricted products. We reserve the right to
request proof of age and refuse delivery if proof cannot be provided.
- The Trade Ordering facility on the Site is specifically for the use of New Zealand liquor licensees. If
you or your business do not hold a current New Zealand Liquor Licence, you may not make use of
- Collection of personal information and your privacy
We may need to obtain personal information from you in the course of providing some of the
services or content of the Site to you. Personal information is any information about you that
identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
- Why personal information is collected by Winework Solutions
Winework Solutions collects personal information from you in the course of providing some of the
services or content of the Site to you (Website Services). Those purposes include:
- To provide you with information about Winework Solutions and a Winework Solutions
- To assist in providing goods or services you order using the Site;
- To allow you to participate in promotions which may be available to Winework Solutions’
customers from time to time; and
- To provide further information to you about other Winework Solutions products, services,
specials or promotions which we consider may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with information about Winework Solutions and a Winework Solutions
- Where possible, Winework Solutions will collect your personal information directly from you.
- Do we disclose persona/ information to anyone else?
In providing you with the Website Services, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal
information to others. It is generally our policy not to disclose information to external
organisations, however, examples of organisations we may need to disclose your information to
include the following:
- Producers, suppliers or vendors of the products you order from us;
- A person outside of Winework Solutions who is contracted to us to provide a particular
service on our behalf; and
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
- You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
- Contacting you by email
You agree that we, or any of the parties to whom we may need to disclosure your personal
information, may contact you by email. You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from Winework
Solutions at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you unsubscribe we may not be
able to provide you with all or some of the Website Services.
- Security of personal information
Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to
protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Holding, correcting and updating personal information
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Rangeview
Road, Sunnyvale, Auckland. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to, and
correction of, personal information we hold.
- If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately and we
will correct it. Our contact address is 11A Rangeview Road, Sunnyvale, Auckland.
- How can the terms be changed?
We can change the terms at any time, without notice to you by updating them on the Site. The
revised terms will take effect when they are posted and your continued use of the Site means you
agree to our revised terms.
- Governing law and disputes
The Site is governed by New Zealand law. If we have any issues which need to be resolved by a
Court, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.