This transaction information forms the basis of our Standard Brokerage Agreement. It is a Plain English agreement and should be interpreted as such. Use of our Brokerage Listing Form is your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. In the event that an offer is accepted by the Vendor, Winework Solutions will send the Buyer’s details to the Vendor along with the relevant quantity and Sale Price.
2. Winework Solutions shall at that time notify the Buyer of the Vendor’s details.
3. The Vendor shall invoice the Buyer directly for the Sale Price, comprised of the Vendor Price as shown, plus Winework Solutions’ brokerage fee, plus GST.
4. Winework Solutions Limited makes no representation as to the creditworthiness of the Buyer. It is the responsibility of the Vendor to satisfy themselves as to the creditworthiness of the Buyer.
5. Invoicing and payment of relevant taxes, excise and duties are the responsibility of the Vendor.
6. Winework Solutions shall invoice the Vendor for Winework Solutions’ brokerage fee plus GST.
7. Payment of Winework Solutions’ invoice is due either,
7.1. When the Vendor receives a deposit from the Buyer in cases where payment terms have been
agreed by the Vendor, or
7.2. When the Vendor receives payment from the Buyer when no payment terms have been agreed by the Vendor.
8. The Vendor shall not deliver the goods until either,
8.1. The required deposit is received from the Buyer, or
8.2. Payment in full is received from the Buyer.
9. The Sale remains a transaction between the Vendor and the Buyer.
10. The Vendor warranties that the goods supplied are identical to those described in the listing and to any samples provided.
11. It remains the responsibility of the Vendor to provide the Buyer with all relevant and/or legally required documentation for the composition, certification and compliance of the product, in all respects.